Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oops

Well that wasn't in the plan.

According to the Slimming World scales, I've put on 1.5lbs this week rather than losing the 0.5lbs I wanted to get my stone award.

How irritating.

The girls (and guy) at group were very supportive though. Some suggested that it was because I was wearing jeans, and I guess that could be the case but it feels like an excuse. In any case, I plan to wear my work clothes next week which are usually light weight trousers and top.

So, while I'm a bit gutted, I'm hopeful that I can come back next week with a nice big loss to make up for it.

Anyway, we're going to get my Olympic Bar set up in the garage, and maybe some hand weights, we have a skipping rope too! I'd quite like to get a step, but they're quite dear. Not to do step aerobics on (perish the thought!) but to use in the same way as the body pump class, as a mini bench for doing chest press and such on.

I'd like to set myself a play list of tracks to do a body-pump style workout to. And I can have my kit all set up for it. I would also need a light bar perhaps, but I'll have to discuss with my fiancé about that.

No comments: