Sunday, January 10, 2010

Same time, different year...

Okay, this seems to be a pattern.


But in an effort to keep it up, Sundays (which are measuring days when I'm at home) I will try to blog my measurements, and a quick update of how the week has gone.


I want to start with a quick compare of my "stats" from this time last year, and now, as I've been doing a more weights based program since about last July


Jan 2009 - Jan 2010
Weight: 11 st 11 - 12st 3
Fat %: 34.8 - 25.5
Bust: 38.5 - 38
Chest: 32 - 34
Waist: 33.5 - 31
Hips: 43 - 44
Thigh L: 25 - 25.5
Thigh R: 25 - 26
Bicep L: 12 - 12
Bicep R: 12 - 12

I don't know how accurate the 2009 numbers are because I measured myself, and I have a tendency to pull the tape tight, so I dare say that the waist (around skinniest bit) mightn't be. I've put my natural waist rather than the bit around my belly-button (which is 36 now, for the {unhappy} record) but I plan to have abs you can see by this time next year!


I had one and a half "X" on the plan - I'm counting Thai at a restaurant as a half an X because I had more than I should have, though no wine, no wheat, nothing I'm not allowed. I love Thai food!


So 94% on plan this week, including post workout shakes. And lots of eggs. I like eggs :)

No comments: