Friday, January 09, 2009

Revitalised

Yeah, I know, I haven't posted here in a while.

It probably will not end up being a regular thing, but as one of my 2009 goals is to lose at least an inch around my waist, I'm going to aim to keep a track of my progress (or lack thereof) here.

Wish me luck!


Stats

Weight: 11 st 11
Fat %: 34.8
Water %: 48.6
Bone %: 3.7
Muscle %: 36
Bust: 38.5
Chest: 32
Waist: 33.5
Hips: 43
Thigh L: 25
Thigh R: 25
Bicep L: 12
Bicep R: 12



Hopefully this will become less of a rant and whinge about how awful I feel about myself (depression feeds depression) and more about ways in which I'm trying to lose those few inches and the like.

I will be doing some before-and-after photos, but I'm currently in my PJs, so that wouldn't really be sensible. Next gym visit, I promise.

Interestingly, when I started this diet blog (when I really felt at my fattest, my measurements were Not as bad as now, I wonder how much tighter I was pulling the tape than now...

Also, though it was entertaining to read my "what I ate today" posts, I'll not be bringing them back either. I might talk about the exercise I'm doing, or motivational things I've found, but that's all.

No comments: