Thursday, December 01, 2005

well...

I may not even have made it to the place I was before, but I have lost approximately 4lbs (depending) due to - wait for it - exercise!

I'm feeling okay about it at the moment. I'm going to do some crunches before the ball tomorrow, but otherwise I feel okay, I guess. I hadn't remembered how much weight I gained through sitting on my bottom and doing nothing.

I am lucky, in that L seems to be as happy with me now as he was when we met (when I was a UK size 10)

1 comment:

Lara May said...

HI! Man, we are REALLY on the same page here. I'm on a excersizing diet as well and it's going really well. I'm happy it's going well for you too. It's an amazing feeling of pride and joy to lose weight when you know you deserve it! I have a blog too! blondecigarettes.blogspot.com It looks a bit like yours actually. TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK; YOU GO GIRL!!!