Monday, March 01, 2010

Late Weigh In

I meant to post this when I got weighed and measured, but didn't.
Frankly, I'm a bit demoralised, nothing seems to be going in the right direction.

Weight: 12st 6lb (up 2lb)
Body Fat: 26.2% (up 0.3%)
Bust: 38” (~)
Chest: 32” (~)
Waist: 29.5” / 34” (down 0.5" / up 0.5”)
Hips: 44” (~)
Thighs (L/R): 26” / 26” (down 1” each leg!)
Biceps (L/R): 11.5” / 11.5” (~)

Though I don't really think that my thigh measurements are changing that much, I confess I suspect that there's some wonky measuring going on in places! I'm getting my fiancé to measure me, because I know I'll pull the tape tight, or cheat somehow (silly I know) so I'm hoping to average out the measurements over a couple of weeks.

Still, I think I'm not following the diet as strictly as I could be, and also we're not going to the gym anywhere near often enough. We went once last week.
We plan to go three times this week, but things don't always go to plan.

I'm sticking with it, but due to the slowdown last week I may give this phase an extra week before I move on.

No comments: