Monday, February 08, 2010

Weigh in Day

Stats
Weight: 12st 4lb (~)
Body Fat: 25.9% (up 0.1%)
Bust: 38” (~)
Chest: 32” (Up 1”)
Waist: 30” / 33.5” (~ / down 0.5”)
Hips: 44” (up 0.5”)
Thighs (L/R): 27” / 27” (up 1” each leg!)
Biceps (L/R): 11.5” / 11.5” (~)

(~) = no change

That’s quite a lot of no change there. Partly it’s because I’ve not been sticking to the diet as well as I could, having more than 10% of my meals off plan.

My chest has increased by 1” (as measured by Fiancé, directly under my bust where my bra band would go)
I think this is probably because of the back exercises I’ve been doing, notably the fly and row types. While my back is not strong enough to allow me to do a chin-up (yet) it’s stronger than ever. To be honest, 32” chest is a pretty reasonable measurement anyway! So, I’m feeling okay about that one.
My waist (as decreed by clothiers, as opposed to my natural waist which is quite high on me) has also decreased a little. As this is where I store much of my fat, this can only be a good thing. I’d like to get this number down to somewhere in the same range as my natural waist is now.
My hips are up, and I think this is probably for the same reason as my thighs being up by an inch each! (wonky measuring notwithstanding!) I’ve been doing some pretty serious squats, dead lifts and such. I hope that the fat I store in my legs and ass can be reduced over the course of the next four weeks, but we’ll see.

No comments: